adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

wtf

wtf lor kianteck say my drills not sharp, nvr say not sharp ENUF but jit tao direct say not sharp. DUH!!! just did warmup lor how to sharp!!??!?! u tell me la!! u show me la!! sian 1/2... lowwwww morale.... how to b instructor.. how to b CI... y like tt... somemore i 4got how to do double right.. oh nooooo. end up he and hanzhong keep laughing at us... plz leh we only learn awhile then we train SAF day liao leh.. tmd... wait for me to recover... sharp till u die!!!

wooo first bike prac just now... not bad la but cant move off in straight line. bike gan heavy... lesson damn short then he teach damn fast. kokleong jit tao stall engine haha. dunno tt full clutch in can prevent everything. somemore his bike ge suai damn hard to put to neutral gear 1. haha funny practical... must train more!!! some1 plz lend me his bike to train =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home