adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

WHAT THE FARK?

i will like to THANK all female drivers out there for letting me experience the wonders and thrills of getting involved in an accident. YES i kana accident yesteraday. raining so drove like 100++km/hr rush home. just when im reaching jurong town hall exit some bitch just on left signal change lane. WtF? im going to bang into it! force me steer and horn her. rear tire skid then shifted right then left then finally i flew. farking hurt my knees and hip. lucky nvr hit head or upper body. and wat was her reaction? she just drove beside me ask me "u ok or not?" ask me like 4-5 times then she drove off. SMLJ!?!?! ride car kana accident ride bike also kana accident, caused by female drivers for BOTH TIMES! __ to u O+

cost me like 400+ to repair the bike. somemore repair liao everything became so different. gear pedal dunno higher or lower than b4, foot rest at different angles, and the worst is i cant corner anymore!!!! got a feeling my bike would skid whenever i step on the rear brake. so now i have to reli S-L-O-W down then start to turn. even so i will still b afraid to step on the rear brake hard enuf to slow down the bike. phobia of rear braking, wtf leh... might as well say i cant speed anymore. fark laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i dun wanna skid, i wanna spEEd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home