adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

who the fark?

omg heard a disturbing news last nite when i stayed in. no not tt some of the juniors are going to b posted to istana and gombak. no no no of coz not. aku ord personnal, wun care such stuff. something damn disturbing. while walking to the bball court for soccer, 1 of the junior tt was walking beside me told me 1 guy from his batch found my blog. "found". huh? how to do tt? he said the guy searched for me and eddie's name in yahoo then found it. WTF? whoeva u are, stop doing this! its damn sick can? u wanna know just ask la, wat for search through internet. ask me politely, its not as though i will beat u or force to u lick my toes. u remind me of some pyscho in a dark room, with the computer omitting the only light tts in the room. u must wear glasses and have bucked teeth right, coz tts how i imagine u as. come on la, stop this! its unhealthy!!!! tell me who u r when u see me someday k? so i can try to save u from ur condition.

still coughing, not coz my throats itchy, nvr was, its tt bloody "hidden" phlem tt i cant cough out. coughed till my throat damn pain, like being cut like tt, but no phlem come out. but when i breathe normally like got something in my throat leh. HOW?!?!? think i try to get medicine, better work if not my throat cfm gone.

world cup fever is still on. hoho first grp stages finishing soon and now the schedule is like shit. instead of 3 matches they squeeze 4 matches in a day, 2 time slots which means 2 games playing simultaneously. purposely 1, so punters will find it harder to predict score and find pattern. nehneh... now have to wait for 3 hrs for the nxt match, damn boring! haha chan 8 showing some lame hongkong show with skimpy gals. mayb can watch it for a few more mins then 3am match time! sheesh snake spirits, might as well show cartoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home