adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

*sniff sniff*

i reformated my c drive today. after reinstalling the damn OS cd din help me restore my drivers! wtf... stucks with no sound and damn laggy graphic. called up a few ppl but none can help me, the best advice was dl from the net. alrite.. tried to find out wat drivers are they but cant, dulan.. install ALL!! now can work.. but the graphic is louier than b4.. i cant read the words properly.. like abit blury and hairy like tt. sigh... better than nothing.. have to reinstall all my stuff, and so many of my old stuff gone :(

andy got the ocbc pfc job, gd for him. knew he can make it coz of his personality. and he managed to answer their killer question, US stock!! wth.. tyco him.. regular stock player of coz know la... they offered him the max pay and he accepted.. when will it be my turnnnnn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home