adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

CNY

cant wait for angbaos!! show me the $$. if only i can get the angbaos without having to go arnd visiting. it isnt the visit tt bothers me, its the distance. first will be ahma hse (holland V) then first uncle hse (bedok) then slowly head towards west till eventually commanwealth then home. furthermore go there just to sit there and rot, also dunno them well. haiz seems tt there isnt any CNY spirit in me. scadely got spirits of CNY then come bring me to someplace so learn the spirit, hoho. need the $ for my bike.. SHOW ME LOTSA $$, happy cny

finish buying my cny stuff. bought more stuff than usual this yr. just had the urge to shop and shop. got $ so just buy! dun care! wah lau spent like $300++. $ fly away...

bag bought at queensway. uncle gave me "discount" but still a bargain, only $30


$48 after "discount" at samuel&kevin, some shop in wisma


$20 RE shop in heren. not bad can sub no.1 belt :)


levis jeans 512 relaxed straight. just finish washing, hanging up to dry


topman shirt.. "discounted" as usual

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home