adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

watwatwat

Who in the blue hell is this? Was flipping through November edition of FHM (left it lying on my table since November) then suddenly saw this lady being interviewed by them. Pretty, like the mole, but who is this? Checked in the internet and only found out tt she’s some parttime host and model of playboy. I love the tan, but seems like her boobs are too good to be true, cfm fake!

Any1 knows wat breed of dog this is? Jacky wu brought his dog to his guessx3 show and I liked it. Tried surfing online for tt kinda breed but ended up seeing this cuter breed. Think its fits my ideal dog, small, cute, short furred. The fur resembles the husky, which was my no.1 choice dog IF I am rich. Asked arnd for the breed of this dog but no1 knows! Cant keep dogs currently coz no1 at home to look after. Can some1 plz tell me wat breed this dog belongs to?

Sianz no more off, need to go back to boring camp life. Y cant we store off till b4 ord. Waste my time only, wanna go take for from SIM also cannot. Still must prepare COG and upcoming got so many GOH, so sian! At least got do abit of stuff in camp, took a few videos of me doing spds stunts hehe. Nice, shiok. After get the Bluetooth dongle sure upload save into com. Thinking of other new stunts to do, must do more b4 I ord!

Actually kinda lazy to go alone also haha. Think study banking and finance ba, coz to me it has more working opportunities. At most if cant find any jobs go bank and work lor. Work also sian, have to wear formal everyday! If only can sit at home shake leg then got A LOT of $ come into my pocket, or at least have a job tt does not require formal wear. Wah shiok if my life reli like tt, but its cfm think too much la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home