adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, July 03, 2006

so hungry i could eat myself

damn hungry lor! only had milk and biscuit for breakfast. lecture 1/2way my stomach start to growl liao. it hink the gal beside me heard it. got teabreak, but so many ppl, need to que and i paiseh, so only had 1/2 cup of tea. not enuf, stomach continued to growl. after lect tot happy can eat liao, kao! still need to que so long for attendance marking. damn shy stand there alone, the whole time i was alone actually. go toilet, in lect, walk in and out, all alone :( shy till i hunch alot to shrink myself. surrounded by gals omg. dun dare to turn my head so only can look at the grp of gals in front of me. werp saw "the gal nxt door". she was sitting near the attendance sheet waiting for her turn. wish got chance to get to know her :) for the first time i din fall aslp during lect. but my concentration drifted away after 1hr. effort put in alredi ok, if it was the old me i alredi fall aslp within 1/2hr.

so hungry till my left arm was alredi gone when i came home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home