adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

pwnage

i will like to take back wat i said abt females drivers not being gd. i was wrong, not ALL female drivers are lousy, think there is 1% of them tt drives well, and the lady proved it to me just now. on my way back home after the speed camera i saw this car getting closer to me. i alredi accelerating but its still getting close, then i see it putting left signal then it drove past me from the left. omg its a female!! though im not sure coz i took a look for abt 1 sec then the car went past me alredi. 1 hand on steering wheel another scracthing the chin, SO CHENG! after tt i like stunned for few seconds, seeing the car change lane here n there so siam the slower cars. then i tried to chase it, but cannot!! jit tao see backlight only!!! omg... if the driver is reli female, i nothing to say. i was traveling at 90+ alredi at tt time ZZZzzZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home