adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

gong hei fa choi

shiok!! its the season to bet money... falalalala... lalalala.... wah lau better have lots n lots of ppl jio me buak giao. damn gian... super long nvr gamble... :) too bsy with projects so nvr had the time to blog much... err ok i admit, its wasnt fully proj's fault, partly coz of dota :) CNY nearing... few more days.. shiok tml till nxt wed no sch... ultra long weekend, take my time slowly do proj, watch tv, play game, slp late wake up late.

aloy introed me high stacks poker in youtube. its some show hosted by some ppl who take videos of them while they gamblie, sounds lame but its reli damn exciting to see so much $ betted on. they bet damn big la, few tenths of Ks gone in 1 round. crazy rich dicks, where they get the $ from.

my bike still unsold, damn those fake buyers who wasted my time nad gave me false hopes. like running out of viewers alredi.. plz some1 buy my bikeeeeeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home