adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

durians + notes

burppppp. just sharing a damn damn nice durian with my dad. superb! big yellow meat with small seed. whole durian damn big as awhole = many seeds. have durians for supper? idea... the meat is like thick till woohooo, abit bitter, nice! keep them coming baby, hello heaty sickness

sux my notes lost!! sat i brought sportsbag coz after tt i going eugene hse and later bball. so i left my notes under the table and put my pen ON the ppr. monday the lt locked so i cant go in. today lect there and when i tried to find, EH!! where ar?!!?!? shit!!! all my effort of copying examples gone! wah lau damn sian. since when u can find me paying so much attention and writing out so much examples. somemore the lecturer speak damn chim australian accent lor. so have to put in double the effort to write down his examples. why wld some1 take my notes? cfm not mistaken as rubbish coz my pen was on it + its notes not rough ppr. will i get my notes back!?!?!?


WTF RED DURIANS?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home