adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, January 27, 2006

almost happy new yr

yes ar!! its finally here. so close... urmph... can u smell it? yes, the sell of red packets, smell of the $ inside :D show me the $$$! hope to get more than $600!! then cfm enuf for my bike, coz calculations didnt went rite so now short of a few hundred, damn.

wat a day. pissed for the whole morning, by who else but short HIM. F HAIR, die die dun wan cut, end up kana pulled out then have to avtivate me and sirong reserves. damn dulan, coz my hair also long! cfm kana catch, and yes i kana caught, by master zaini. sian felt so disgraceful, damn tt ass. if not for him i wldnt even have been in tt parade. asshole.. well this only made his existing reputaion worse, and every1 hated him more. too bad for him. he asked for it

afternoon after lunch had to go yew tee cut hair. firstly, the hairdresser wasnt pretty, worst is, she din even bother to ask me how i wanna cut my hair. she just took the shaver then rrrrrrr shave liao. wtf! even the little kid beside me also kana asked how he wan his hair cut lor. army reli so lowlife meh? only got 1 standard hairstyle meh? sux.. my hair sux real bad now.

went SIM with sirong after tt. damn tired, fell aslp on the bus. reached SIM and instaly got lost. where is the customer service centre? had to call jicheng to ask, but useless. walked arnd and finally found it. queued awhile then it was my turn. HUH!? need original certs? sian.. wasted trip. too tired to go town, so cancelled the outing. all went home.

went queensway to shop for shoes for sirong. i went ikea tt day to do some shopping myself:



on the way there in mrt


CT stunned as usual

being quirky like always

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home