adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, February 17, 2006

..pump up the power..

nb master zaini today tok to me and sirong privately. he say our temper no good. as usual sirong over emotional then teared but at least he voiced out his feelings, though zaini din apprehend much of it. for my case he dunno tt my main anger comes from me not abling to become an instructor. wth.. i asked him y, he say coz of my temper and narrow mindedness. i ask him for examples, he say i over defensive. WTF! u only seek opinions from ur platoon! have u every ask ppl from my platoon? no lor. u ask the gayish gerard lai batch of coz they dunno abt me wat, coz i hate them! wateva... monday he wan us to tok to shaun to sort things out. for wat lor... aiyar heck... give up alredi.

on the bright side, was gonna walk up the stairs then saw the hongkee neighbour walking down. ehh not bad leh. got the studious look but not bad. wah got chance must tok to them, wasted just now abit stunned. rarely get to see them :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home